Sunday, June 2, 2013

Muzium Dan Galeri Seni Bank Negara





On the 1st of June (Saturday) Dynamic Interactive class had a field trip to "Muzium Dan Galeri Seni Bank Negara" for learning purposes.

My first impressions to the museum was that it was very stylish and classy!
I did not expect this from a name like Muzium dan Galeri Seni Bank Negara.

The picture at the top of the page is one of the most memorable pictures.
It was so creepy and whichever direction I walked it was still looking at me.

I don't really think the net generation will share this kind of information because it is not hip or cool enough which I feel is a waste as there are many things to be learnt from this experience.



 
This is the entrance to Galeri Numismatik

Samples of olden coins

Tangible User Interface for coins

More coins!







Display of items used to put on the currencies!











The third floor of the art gallery at the museum.



We also explored Galeri Bank Negara Malaysia in our spare time.











My favourite part of the gallery the kids section!












And finally the mascot of the museum specially designed for kids!



Questions I would like to ask if possible:
1. How did they come up with the idea to make learning interactive?
2. How did they manage to get children to test for them?
3. How do they promote their museum to target audiences?

To conclude this blog post, I really had a great time and I hope we go for more trips in the coming future!

No comments:

Post a Comment